In these terms, unless the context requires otherwise, the following definitions apply:-
a. "Appointment" means the appointment to view the Vehicle in accordance with Clause 7;
b. "Kimberley Caravans" means the motor vehicle dealership owned and operated by Kimberley Caravan Centre Limited.
c. "Customer" means an individual who wishes to inspect a Vehicle at one of our 3 Kimberley Caravan Dealerships or online at www.kimberleycaravans.co.uk;
d. "Reservation" means the process by which a Vehicle is reserved at a retail Customers request in accordance with these terms and conditions.
e. "Order Form" means the standard form used by Kimberley Caravans;
f. "Purchase" means the entering into a contract by the completion and signing of an Order Form;
g. "Reservation Fee" means the sum payable by a Customer in respect of a Vehicle;
h. "Vehicle" means the Caravan or Motorhome that a Customer wishes to be reserve;
i. "Working Day" means any day except Saturday, Sunday or any bank or customary public or statutory holiday in England and Wales;
2. These are the terms and conditions that apply to the exclusion of all others (including any verbal statement or representation) in respect of the Reservation Fee.
3. Reservation is only available to Vehicles advertised on kimberleycaravans.co.uk where the Vehicle is advertised with the Reservation Fee option.
4. A Reservation Fee can only be paid online at kimberleycaravans.co.uk or by calling the telephone number listed in the Vehicle advert.
5. To secure a Vehicle reservation, the Reservation Fee must be paid by debit or credit card in the name of the Customer. The Customer must also provide their:
b. full postal address;
c. telephone number;
d. email address;
6. Once the Reservation Fee is confirmed as paid, Kimberley Caravans will reserve the Vehicle at one of our Kimberley Caravans Dealership for 7 calendar days, and we aim to have one of our sales team be in touch within 24 hours of the reservation fee being paid to make the Appointment;
7. Within 24 hours of the Reservation being confirmed as being paid, the Customer must make an Appointment to view the Vehicle within 7 calendar days unless otherwise agreed with Kimberley Caravans. An Appointment shall be either of:
(a) Contact via telephone with Kimberley Caravans to view the Vehicle; or
(b) making an appointment to view the Vehicle through our contact or booking form kimberleycaravans.co.uk
8. Where a Customer attends the Kimberley Caravans dealership and decides to Purchase the Vehicle, the Reservation Fee will not be applied to the purchase price of that Vehicle and will be automatically refunded to the original payment method after 7 calendar days which can then take up to 5 working days to process and appear in your bank.
9. Where a Customer attends an Appointment and notifies Kimberley Caravans, on the day of the Appointment, that they do not want to Purchase the Vehicle, the Reservation Fee will be refunded by way of credit to the payment card used in accordance with Clause 5 after the initial 7 calendar days, which can then take up to 5 working days to process and appear in your bank.
10. Where a Customer does not comply with the requirement of Clauses 7 or 9, the Reservation Fee be refunded to the payment method used in accordance with Clause after 7 calendar days from initial payment, which can then take up to 5 working days to process and appear in your bank.
11. Customers may only make one Reservation at any one time.
12. The Reservation Fee is not a deposit and shall not constitute a contract for the sale or purchase of the Vehicle.
13. A person who is not a party to the terms herein shall not have any rights under or in connection with it and the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 are expressly excluded.
14. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
15. The Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect or limit the statutory rights of a consumer.
No Quibble Guarantee
All online purchases are covered by a 14-day exchange or money back guarantee (This will not include any carriage charges incurred). If you change your mind on the purchase for whatever reason, return the unused item(s) in their original packaging to 'KIMBERLEY CARAVANS' accompanied with a receipt / invoice and we will be to offer you an exchange or refund.
Prices & Vat
All prices displayed are in £'s sterling and include VAT. All products are subject to availability. In rates of taxation (e.g., vat), may cause price changes up or down.
Payment can be made securely using the following method: MasterCard / Visa / Switch / Solo / Delta and follow the online prompts. We do advise customers not to send any cash through the post, as 'Kimberley Caravans' will not be held responsible for any losses.
If a fault occurs, please contact us so that we can arrange returning the product. We will arrange to have the item repaired or replaced after it has been inspected. Any delivery charges will be met after inspection of the item and fault diagnosed. Subject to manufacturer warranty/ guarantee.
Our aim is to hold all items in stock, If an item proves to be more popular than first expected, there may be delays when ordering. If this does occur, we will contact you and estimate a new delivery date of your goods.
Part Delivery / Damaged Goods
We aim to deliver all goods in perfect condition, however if any of the goods received appear to be faulty or damaged, we must be advised within 48 hours of receipt. This applies to any missing items. Any items that are not to be used straight away, we advise customers to check that they have arrived in perfect condition and working order. The company will do everything possible to ensure your delivery arrives on time and intact,
All goods returned must be clearly labelled and include full documentation, including the reason for return. All returnable goods must be reported to the company. Goods returned without notice will not be accepted. Carriage charges are non-refundable unless goods are faulty or have a manufacturing defect. A member of our Customer Service department will arrange for a collection of faulty goods through our carrier.
All other goods must be returned at the senders' expense.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the specifications and descriptions on the website are correct at the time of publication, however technical data, dimensions and weights serve as a guide only. Sometimes product specifications may change, in such instances we'll do our very best to amend the website and inform you when placing an order. All our sizes and measurements are approximate but we do our best to be accurate as possible. No guarantee is given or implied that goods will confirm in absolute detail to the description or illustrations published.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
Our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.