STAYCATION NATION COMPETITION: KIMBERLEY – THE CARAVAN & MOTORHOME PEOPLE T&CS
Staycation Nation Competition: Kimberley – The Caravan & Motorhome People T&Cs
· The promoter of the Staycation Nation competition is Kimberley Caravan Centre Limited (company no. 01702419), whose registered office is at Eastwood Road, Kimberley, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG16 2HX.
· The competition opens from 8:00am on Monday, 2 August and will close on 11:59pm on Sunday, 15 August. Any entries received after this time will not be registered.
· The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Kimberley employees or members of the employees’ families, nor any affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies.
· The competition is being hosted on Kimberley’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram social channels.
· The prize includes a total of £300 to spend on a stay at a touring caravan and motorhome park in Wales, a food hamper and money towards fuel. The prize must be redeemed by 1 January 2023.
· To enter, tag who you think is deserving of the prize on Kimberley’s social media channels, explaining your reasons why. Liking and sharing the competition post, along with following Kimberley’s social media channels, is encouraged but will not contribute towards your entry.
· There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
· Prizes are as stated and non-transferable, with no cash or other alternatives offered unless the advertised prize becomes unavailable.
· One winner will be carefully chosen by Kimberley based on the information included within the entry and who is most deserving of a break. The winner will be notified by the end of September 2021 via direct message on their social media channel.
· Once the winner has been chosen, Kimberley will get in contact with them to decide on suitable dates and a location in Wales. Once the dates have been finalised, Kimberley will book a stay for the winner (the number of nights will be decided within the budget). The food hamper will be delivered directly to the caravan and motorhome park ready for your stay. The cash remaining from the budget will be sent via BACS to put towards fuel.
· The winner must be based in the UK and have access to their own caravan or motorhome for the prize to be redeemed. If the winner is not UK-based or does not have access to their own leisure vehicle, another winner will be chosen by Kimberley. An alternative winner will also be selected if Kimberley does not receive a response from an individual winner within seven days of notification.
· Kimberley would like to profile the winner on its social media channels and possibly within the media. The winner will have full approvals of all external communications.
· Kimberley accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete. Additionally, Kimberley accepts no responsibility for entries that cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Kimberley accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
· Kimberley will not re-use or distribute your personal data. By entering the prize draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your prize draw entry, as well as for marketing purposes.
· Kimberley reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Kimberley.
· Kimberley is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
· Kimberley’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
· By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.