LOOKING FORWARD TO LIFE AFTER LOCKDOWN
LOOKING FORWARD TO LIFE AFTER LOCKDOWN
I hope you are keeping safe and well and coping with our new way of life. Lockdown has certainly forced us all to slow down and take a moment to appreciate all the things we hold so dear but often take for granted - family, friends, meals out, theatres, concerts and of course the freedom to go on holiday when we choose and the great outdoors. It’s been interesting to hear so many people discussing staycations and the benefits of caravanning and we certainly believe its popularity will soar in the future.
Putting our customers first has always driven how we operate as a business and it’s this focus that has driven our response to the coronavirus pandemic. We know you can’t wait to get away in your caravans and motorhomes and we are here to help you to do that.
We are pleased to announce that our branches will be opening safely from 1st June. Our team will be available for both sales and retail enquiries, as well as limited servicing and repair work. Our re-opening has been carefully considered with customers and our team’s safety the main priority. Both our dealerships have been safety proofed to include safety screens at all tills, protective gloves and masks for customers and our colleagues, a one-way system in the shop and much more. I have detailed below all the measures we have taken. Our team’s safety is equally important to us therefore as we re-open, you will see fewer team members than usual for a short time and as the government relax measures further we will return more of our people to the workplace to ensure we maintain a safe working environment.
Since closing our doors on the 23rd March, we have worked tirelessly adapting to ensure our branches are a safe place for you to visit, and if you’re unable to visit we are able to offer you the same level of expertise, knowledge and customer service from the comfort of your own home using video calling in your own personal consultation.
Details of these new measures, new processes as well as a thank you offer for all NHS staff can be found below.
We have also secured some great deals from our partners with our best ever finance rates, innovative first time buyer offers, discounted new caravans and motorhomes and a guaranteed supply of awnings. Our aim is to offer you the easiest and safest opportunity to go out and enjoy the safety of your own leisure vehicle.
Our phone lines are currently closed but our Sales Director is taking email enquiries and providing appointed viewings or personal video call consultations now. To arrange yours email firstname.lastname@example.org stating what vehicle your are interested in and your contact number alternatively simply message us via Facebook.
As always, thank you for your patience and understanding during this time, and I look forward to welcoming you back to one of our branches from June 1st.
Director, Kimberley Caravans
What have you done to ensure your branches are a safe place to visit?
- All of our team have been trained to ensure social distancing measures are adhered to at all times both for themselves and customers.
- We have installed protective screens at all tills throughout our branches.
- We have implemented a one-way system throughout our accessory shops, showrooms and external displays where physically possible.
- Provision of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for customers and our team when necessary.
- Coronavirus safety posters and signage offering information throughout our branches.
- Regular sanitising of door handles, worktops, light switches, display stock and other public spaces.
- Health screening and temperature checks for staff.
Are you offering a virtual/contactless service?
- Yes, we are. We’re delighted to offer video consultations with our sales and retail teams to give you the full showroom and retail experience. These are by appointment and can be arranged with 5 minutes notice using your preferred method i.e. whatsapp, facetime etc. To arrange a video appointment NOW email email@example.com and from the 1st of June you can call our Nottingham branch on 0115 938 2401 or our Darlington branch on 01325 383333.
- We are also offering a pre-recorded handover demonstration to anyone purchasing a caravan or motorhome to ensure they’re able to get on the road as soon as they can.
- We are also offering a full contactless* purchase experience for caravans, motorhomes and accessories.
- For warranty or repair work undertaken we are also offering video calls to customers to run through the work carried out.
Are you offering any discounts for NHS workers?
- Yes, we are. As a thank you to all our hardworking NHS workers we are offering free delivery on any new or used vehicle purchased before 1st December 2020 as well as a £200 voucher to be used in our accessory shops**.
*charges may apply
**within a 90 minute drive of either our Nottingham or Darlington branch and NHS proof of employment is required